Sunday, September 20, 2009

More updates on the project will be added soon..

Hi,

Sorry for being slow at updating on this project. I just haven`t found the time. I`m working on my master thesis in Aviation law. I`m writing about the use of UAV`s in regulated airspace. This will probably take up most of my time until the 15. of December. If everything goes well, I`ll hold a Master degree in Aviation and corporate law by Christmas. :)

So, whats happening with the NWC then?

I`ve finished the second wing half. It turned out quite good with a weight of 527g. I think a 3g. difference between the two wing halves is great for a first effort. I`ve also made a new joiner that weighs only 81g. A "disser" v-tail is also under constroction, and should be finished by the end of next week. Pics to come. I`m also slowly working on the fuselage positive, when I`m tired of writing on the thesis..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home