Thursday, April 23, 2009

First bottom positive polished to shine.



The positive was wet sanded to 2500 grit. Then I spent several hours polishing with the coarse 3M polishing paste. After some time, my arms didn`t want to polish anymore, and started to hurt like H****! -Then my magnificent girlfriend stepped in and finished the job for me! :D Thanks alot Annette!

Now I have three more to go before next wedensday. Hope my arms last that long... -Tonight I probably be sitting up and admireing the finish, instead of sleeping....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool camera!
Cheers Bodo!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kjell Sture Johansen said...

Thanks Bodo! -Thats another hobby of mine... It also is partly payng for my studies. (working for local newspaper..)

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home